On February 2, 2013, Moody Gardens will be hosting our 16th Annual Educator Open House. At the open house, you can learn what Moody Gardens and other Galveston-area attractions have to offer educators and their students.
All educators and school support staff are invited and encouraged to participate in the fun and informational event. You can join us just for the excitement and knowledge, but also have the option to earn up to 4 State Board of Educator Certification (SBEC) hours.
This year, you must pre-register for the event, which you can easily do here.
By registering and participating in the 16th Annual Educator Open House, you will:
- Receive free admission into all Moody Gardens attractions with your school ID
- Be entered into a drawing for the chance to win a variety of door prizes, field trips, and workshops
- Receive a tote bag and a free box lunch if you are one of the first 1,000 participants
- Learn more about the volunteer programs and opportunities at Moody Gardens
- Gather free educational materials while they last
- Receive activity ideas to use in your own classroom
- Learn about other educational programs available from other Galveston-area attractions
If your family members want to join in on they fun, they can purchase a day pass for only $21.00 a person.
Be sure to sign up for our Pyramid Educator Newsletter to receive information and updates on new programs and special educator events. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
When registering, be sure to provide school employment identification. For any more questions, call 409-683-4231 or email at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you at the 16th Annual Educator Open House.